>>>>

Monday, December 26, 2016

Mystery Monday Link-Up, Part 5!

MML_Part5
The day after.

Also known as Boxing Day, or Second Christmas, or this year ---3rd day of Hanukkah!

It’s also our  En Provence Mystery Monday Link-Up number FIVE!

I hope this last clue was easier for you.  And you were able to use your favorite methods for cranking out the units needed in part 5.

Maybe you tried some NEW methods as well.

I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas with those you love close in your heart, if not under the same roof.

If you are celebrating the Festival of Lights, I hope the voices of children around you bring back memories of Hanukkah’s past.

And through it all, I hope you were able to squeeze in a bit of pieceful stitching for yourself!


JenH

En Provence for Gifting!

I love Jen’s story on how she is gifting her En Provence quilt to her mother – some assembly required! LOL!  I know she will love it when it is all done! 

CharlotteK

Charlotte is loving her new Essential Triangle Tool!

Thank you for the virtual Pfeffernusse, Charlotte!

nannh

And Nanns are also done and waiting for Part 6!

Marie N

I absolutely LOVE the scene outside of Marie’s studio as well as inside!

Do you see the deer through the window?

Let’s open up the Linky for you to share what is going on in your world as well!

No matter where you are in your En Provence, you can share blocks, design wall photos, completed tops, quilted tops waiting for binding, finished quilts, quilts with your dog, cat or grand baby on it – just share!

If you do not have a blog, you can link to an instagram post, google+ post, flickr photo or even a Pinterest photo. But you MUST have one of these to participate.

So be sure when you are filling in your information below that you include a URL to your specific post or photo, not just your main blog or profile address.  We need the address of the page where your photo and post is, not the whole account.

For those who don’t understand HOW to find the URL of any given post PLEASE read this linky tutorial before you link up again.

For an example of a blog post including a link back, click HERE.
For a Pinterest post including a link back, click HERE.
For an Instagram post including a link back, click HERE.
For a Flickr post including a link back, click HERE.


If you hare having trouble, why not contact someone who has “done it correctly” and ask for their help? Leave them a comment on their photo.  We can help each other.

If you have linked to my main blog address http://quiltville.blogspot.com that also needs to be changed to the URL for today's linky page. Please check your post or photo and make sure you have the right link.

Include this link in your post: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2016/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-5.html

If you don’t know how to link it so it is clickable in your blog post, don’t worry about it. Just copy and paste the above URL into your text.

The linky pages will be alive FOREVER in the archives, Your link will stay there so people can find you, please link correctly to my post so people can find me and the others who have shared their links as well.

There were MANY posts last week that did NOT include a link-back.  PLEASE take the time to do it.  Don’t be the dead end street for everyone else.  Thank you!




Who is all ready ready for FRIDAY, Part 6??

15747905_10154873218668909_7128849548162611408_n

Last night’s View from my Hoop!

I’m making good progress in the hand quilting department!

12_26_2016

Quiltville Quote of the Day!

Do more. Give more. Love more. Keep tge momentum going! Vintage star quilt shared by Kevin @photokevin74. 

It’s a heading home day today.  There are more important packages to get on their way to those who are waiting so patiently.  My goal is to have everything out this week so I can start 2017 with a clean slate!



Follow me on Instagram!

Follow my Quiltville Page on Facebook for more fun!

Join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!
Have a wonderful Monday, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, I hope you had a merry and bright Christmas with your family. The elves have been naughty though - the linky is scheduled to "open" in 6 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my FB post as one of the screen shots -- but I'm with the previous commenter: the linkup isn't active yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mystery and all your quilty goodness. Linking my pictures is so above my computer skills but wanted to say this is a joy in my life. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fixed! Try it again! The linky was auto set to 2017. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, what a fun Daughter you are! I love the gift that you gave to your Mother. How awesome and thoughtful you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some pretty neat guesses and designs using what we have so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have barely gotten each clue finished by Monday! I have not blogged in a year! but I can't wait for Friday! and the soon to be BIG reveal!!!!
    Haven't gotten the last one quilted yet either. but it's together and in line for quilting. with 6 other UFO's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Tuesday! Bonnie,I am loving the pace you are setting for us! I am caught up and ready for Friday to dawn! We are still having Christmas celebrations this week, so the slow pace is a winner for me. Thank you. Wishing you and everyone out there in Quiltvillemania a wonderful New Year...There is lots of potential in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I make a suggestion for the title of your photo or link?
    Instead of telling us what part it is, we all know that, why not use your name as the title and where you are from?
    eg Annemarie Smithers, NSW Australia.
    I would love to know more about you all.
    Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie, I want to belatedly thank you for your clear tute and photos of the TriRecs rulers. I used them this past year for my RSC16 twinkler Stars, but was always confused and had to rip. Your photo showing the triangle with the two magentas sitting in place on each side was the light bulb for me. I just line them up like that and away I go. Thank you, thank you. Now I can finish them easily.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto what PaulaB said, Bonnie! I've not used the TriRecs before although I bought them a while back with a view to attempting something with them. So this is the first guinea pig session I've had. All went really well and hardly any trimming. Well impressed. I also have had much better success with points after measuring and cutting with the ruler marks on the fabric - always much to learn. Started late here and only done some of the pieces but happy with getting back to sewing again (house is a tip but hey ho).
    Many thanks for the great tutorials, I'm so enjoying your mystery very much.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)